All children will be going straight into their classrooms to wash hands on arrival at school. Children will not be lining up on their spots for the time being. One member of the class team will be in the playground to meet the children and another ready to greet the children in class and supervise our new hygiene routines.
All parents, carers and pupils will be expected to follow our new arrangements at all times:
• One parent or carer to drop off and collect from your child’s designated points.
• Everybody is expected to maintain a safe distance whilst waiting to drop off or collect you child from their designated points.
• We will be operating a drop/collect and go policy. Parents and carers will be allowed to bring their children to and from school each day. However, there will be no waiting around in the playgrounds or at the school gates in order to maintain safe social distances.
• Parents and carers will not be allowed to enter the school building. You are encouraged to call the office if you need to speak with a member of staff.
• It is crucial that children are brought to and collected from school promptly.
What your child should bring to school
• Labelled drink bottle
• PE kit on PE days
• Any home reading books sent home before lockdown
• New home readers on allocated days
• If your child is unable to tie their laces they need to wear velcro shoes
If your child or anyone is your household is displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 you must stay at home.
• a new continuous cough
• a high temperature
• a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia)
You must get yourself and family tested and ensure that you follow the government guidelines on self isolation. The school will need to be informed of results of any tests.