Our most recent inspection took place in July 2013. Please click the following link to view our outstanding report St John & St James Ofsted Report 2013.
As your feedback is always appreciated, we would like to direct you to Parent View, Ofsted’s online questionnaire which asks for your opinion on many aspects of your child’s school and education. Please click on the logo to open the link:
National Society Statutory Inspection of Anglican and Methodist Schools Report (SIAMS) Report
The principal objective of the SIAMS Evaluation Schedule is to judge how well the school’s distinctive
Christian character and values ensure the development and achievement of the whole child or young
The core principles for the Statutory Inspection of Anglican and Methodist Schools are to:
- focus on learners as part of the whole school community;
- relate sensitively to the self-evaluation and context of the school;
- apply the high and consistent standards of inspection practice;
- focus on the evaluation of distinctiveness and effectiveness;
- stimulate improvement and affirm success.
Our most recent SIAMS inspection took place in February 2019. To view a copy of this report, please click here.
To view our latest school performance data on the government website, please click the link below: