St John & St James’ is an outstanding school. To view our most recent OFSTED report, please follow the link below.
St John & St James Ofsted Report 2013
As your feedback is always appreciated, we would like to direct you to Parent View, Ofsted’s online questionnaire which asks for your opinion on many aspects of your child’s school and education. Please click on the logo to open the link.
National Society Statutory Inspection of Anglican and Methodist Schools Report (SIAMS) Report
The principal objective of the SIAMS Evaluation Schedule is to judge how well the school’s distinctive Christian character and values ensure the development and achievement of the whole child or young person.
The core principles for the Statutory Inspection of Anglican and Methodist Schools are to:
- focus on learners as part of the whole school community;
- relate sensitively to the self-evaluation and context of the school;
- apply the high and consistent standards of inspection practice;
- focus on the evaluation of distinctiveness and effectiveness;
- stimulate improvement and affirm success.
Our most recent SIAMS inspection took place in March 2019. To view a copy of this report, please click on the link below.
St John & St James’ SIAMS Report March 2019
To view our latest school performance data on the government website, please click the link below:
School Performance Data