Pupil premium funding is available to both mainstream and non-mainstream schools, such as special schools and pupil referral units. It is paid to schools according to the number of pupils who have been:
- registered as eligible for free school meals at any point in the last 6 years
- been in care for 6 months or longer
- £1,320 for each eligible primary-aged pupil
- £1,900 for pupils who are in care or children who have been adopted from care or left under a special guardianship or residence order
PPG Strategy 2020-2021
- Estimated 2020-2021 Funding Amount = £75,240
- Actual 2020-2021 Funding Amount = £98,185
- Dates for PPG Strategy Reviews: July 2020 and March 2021
Please click the following link for a more detailed report of how the funding has been allocated.
Pupil Premium Strategy 2020-2021
PPG Strategy 2019-2020
- Estimated 2019-20 Funding Amount = £88,440
- Actual 2019-20 Funding Amount = £114,840
- Dates for PPG Strategy Reviews: July 2019 and March 2020
Please click the following link for a more detailed report of how the funding was allocated and a review of the impact.
Pupil Premium Strategy 2019-2020 – with review
COVID Catch Up Funding
Children and young people across the country have experienced unprecedented disruption to their education as a result of coronavirus (COVID-19). Those from the most vulnerable and disadvantaged backgrounds will be among those hardest hit. In order to tackle this disruption, the DfE have announced additional funding of £80.00 per pupil to be given to primary school in order to provide targeted catch up for pupils.
To see how we plan on spending our allocated funding, please click here to view our Catch Up Funding Planner.