Pupil premium funding is available to both mainstream and non-mainstream schools, such as special schools and pupil referral units. It is paid to schools according to the number of pupils who have been:
- registered as eligible for free school meals at any point in the last 6 years
- been in care for 6 months or longer
- £1,320 for each eligible primary-aged pupil
- £1,900 for pupils who are in care or children who have been adopted from care or left under a special guardianship or residence order
PPG Funding 2019-2020
- Estimated 2019-20 Funding Amount = £88,440
- Actual 2019-20 Funding Amount = £114,840
- Dates for PPG Strategy Reviews: July 2019 and March 2020
Please click the following link for a more detailed report on our 3 year Pupil Premium Plan, which runs from 2019 to 2022.
Pupil Premium Strategy 2019-2020
PPG Funding 2018-2019
Estimated 2018-19 Funding Amount = £109,560
Actual 2018-19 Funding Amount = £110,880
Please click the following link for a more detailed report of how the funding has been allocated.
Pupil Premium Strategy 2018-2019