At St John & St James’ we operate a strict school uniform policy.
All children must adhere to the rules laid out below.
Also on this page, you will information and links to buy our personalised school uniform items directly from our M&S School Uniform suppliers.
SJSJ School Uniform is brought to you by M&S!
We are very excited to announce our new school uniform partner; M&S.
Yes, you read that correctly; we are now working in collaboration with Marks and Spencer to bring you great quality personalised items at fantastic prices.
M&S are offering a fantastic Back to School offer; receive 20% off all uniform orders made before the end of September 2020.
To view information about the ordering process, sizing charts and contact details, please click here to download the M&S Information Leaflet for 2020.
Order your uniform by clicking here. *Our schools personal uniform website page will be up and running shortly; this link will be updated as soon as the page goes live.
Please note by clicking on this link, you will be taken directly to our school personalised school uniform page on the M&S Your School Uniform website. All queries should be made directly through them.
What should my child wear to school?
St John and St James’ School Uniform consists of the following items:
- Grey trousers or black jogging bottoms
- Grey skirts or tunics
- Plain red, white or grey socks or tights
- Red or white polo-shirts, shirts or blouses
- Red sweatshirts with or without the school logo
- Red cardigans with or without the school logo
- Red zip-through fleece’s with the school logo
- Sensible black shoes
- Plain black trainers
During the Summer months, children are also permitted to wear the following items:
- Grey school shorts
- Red and white checked summer dresses
- Black sandals with a strap which fastens securely around the back of the foot or ankle; flip-flops and Crocs are not permitted